Nightline Mayhem!

Some of the action captured from tonight's evening activity and some quotes from the Balgreen Adventure Crew.



























“It was baltic!” – Ava describing the “Jacuzzi” pool while gorge walking.

“Abseiling was nerve exciting” – Nida

“It was hard trying to climb to the top of the tree but I did it!” – Warren

“And I would walk 500 miles!” – John Carmichael remembering Mr Thomson’s beautiful morning wake up singing.

“You have to put your feet out and your hands out, or else you’re gonna fall” – Hannah’s advice for the nightline

“The javelin competition was immense, haters will say I cheated!” – James

“Aaron says Hi and I have a hole in my shoe now.” – Aaron Fleming

“I’m a professional cliff faller now!” – Jack (Do not worry – Jack is still alive!)



Comments

  1. Glad to see you are all having a lot of fun. Missing you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics - looks fab and sounds like Jack let go of the bottom rope 😱 Ha ha. Have fun guys & wrap up warm as looks Baltic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looked Baltic Ava! Well done to Warren for his tree climbing abilities also 🙌🏼

    ReplyDelete
  4. That rapid sliding "Oh my God Eeeek"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like u guys are having a ball. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog